Why OxiDate 2.0?
- USE AS PART OF A PREVENTATIVE AND CURATIVE PROGRAM
- NO PRE-HARVEST INTERVAL
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR FOLIAR FUNGICIDE/BACTERICIDE APPLICATIONS
- TANK MIX WITH RESIDUAL/SYSTEMIC CHEMISTRIES
- EXEMPT FROM PESTICIDE RESIDUAL LEVELS
- LOW REENTRY INTERVALS (REI)
What is OxiDate 2.0's mode of action?
OxiDate 2.0 works by surface contact with the plants and materials being treated. Its active ingredient uses an oxidation chemical reaction to kill bacteria, fungus and spores. More specifically, OxiDate 2.0 reacts with the enzymes and proteins that make up simple cell organisms and eradicates them on-contact.
How should OxiDate 2.0 be used?
OxiDate 2.0 kills fungus, bacteria and spores on contact, stopping infection in its tracks. It can be used for:
- Quick knock-down
- Controlling plant pathogens
- Resistance management tool
- Foliar spray, pre-plant dip, seed treatment
- Reduces disease pressure
- Ideal tank mix partner for residual/systemic chemistries (see label for mixing instructions)