Accommodating up to 12 operators the XL MegaBucker is a destemming goliath that can run both wet and dry product up to 2400 lbs/hr wet and up to 480 lbs/hr dry.
With its 3500 lb capacity 2” ball hitch, Twin 3500 lb axles, and steel belted radial tires this bucker was designed for complete portability. The streamlined 220 volt, 60hz, 70amp maximum power draw and easy to remove panels make this the most efficient bucking machine ever built.
An engineering marvel, the XL MegaBucker is the world’s first industrial scale destemming solution for commercial hemp and cannabis operations.
Featuring two fixed speed conveyors for stem and flower removal, and one variable speed conveyor for unprocessed product delivery to operators. Reversible rollers make clearing jams a breeze and the quickly removable panels allow for easy roller access and cleaning.
- Feed up to 2,400 lbs/hr of wet material
- Feed up to 480 lbs/hr of dry material
- Accommodate up to 12 people
- Two fixed speed conveyers for stem and flower removal
- Easily removable panels allow for easy roller access and cleaning
- GMP And FDA quality
- Pressure washing equipment, isopropyl alcohol can be used for cleaning
- One variable speed conveyer for unprocessed product delivery to operators
- Rubber rollers should be cleaned by hand scrubbing with mild soap and water
- Use a light spray of drive chain oil on drive chains weekly
- 2-Year Warranty
- 220 volt, 60hz, 70 amp maximum power draw
- 220 feet per minute, maximum roller feed rate
- Variable roller RPM, 0-140 RPM
- Processes up to 2400 lbs/hr wet (480 lbs/hr dry)