Grandevo WDG uses the bacterium Chromobacterium subtsugae strain PRAA4-1T to provide long-lasting, broad spectrum control of sucking and chewing insects. Grandevo WDG's mode of action is multi-faceted; it is toxic when ingested, it repels and it reduces insect reproduction. For organic production, this pesticide/miticide can be used in IPM on a wide range of ornamental and edible crops in field, hoop house and greenhouse applications for the control of labeled pests. Simply mix with water and apply as a foliar spray.
Benefits of Grandevo WDG:
- OMRI Listed and is NOP (National Organic Program) compliant for organic use.
- 4-hour REI and 0-day PHI.
- WDG formula produces less dust when mixing than standard wettable powders.
- Increases yields by improving plant health. Limits damage to crops and stays working to suppress secondary outbreaks.
- Ideal for use with IRM (Insect Resistance Management) programs. Grandevo's various and complex modes of action makes insects less able to develop resistance over time. Grandevo WDG can be mixed with other resistance-susceptible pesticides to improve efficacy of those products.
- Reduces harm to pollinators and beneficials: Grandevo WDG is less harmful than other similar pesticides. It will repel honeybees for 4-6 days after spraying but has no acute toxicity.
Grandevo has proven effective at limiting population growth of hard to control pests like Asian Citrus Psyllid, Apple Maggots, Corn Rootworm and Spotted Wing Drosophila in a variety of commercial crops. Refer to the product label for pest and crop-specific application rates.
Refer to the Small Tank Mixes/Use Rates sheet for smaller scale applications.
- Cannabis-Specific Pest & Disease Control
- General Applications: Use 1-2 lbs of Grandevo WDG per acre in sufficient water to cover the crop thoroughly. Spray just to the point before runoff.
- Rotational Programs: Use 2-3 lbs per acre in sufficient water to cover the crop. Spray just to the point before runoff.
- Greenhouse Applications: Use 1-3 lbs per 100 gallons of water. Spray just to the point before runoff.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Aphids (Aphidoidea), Whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea), Thrips (Thysanoptera), Mealybugs (Pseudococcidae), Armyworm (Pseudaletia unipuncta), Asian Citrus Psyllids (ACP), Leafhoppers, Lygus, cutworms, Spotted Wing Drosophila (SWD), Loopers, Moths, Sharpshooters, Mites, Earworms, caterpillars and more.