MITICIDE / INSECTICIDE
Pylon TR Total Release Insecticide provides control of mites, thrips and adult fungus gnats. It is a miticide / insecticide that offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
Pylon TR Total Release Insecticide is labeled for use on ornamental crops and fruiting vegetables grown in commercial greenhouses. It also may be used on bedding plants, cut flowers, flowering hanging baskets, foliage, fruiting vegetables, potted flowering plants and ornamentals.
This unique total release formulation is also a great space mix partner with Attain TR Micro Total Release Insecticide or Pyrethrum TR Micro Total Release Insecticide for great knock-down and control. Also, space mixing with other BASF total release insecticides and fungicides, including Beethoven TR Miticide/Insecticide or Tame/Orthene TR Total Release Insecticide, gives growers another easy-to-use rotation option for even greater control of greenhouse pests.
Pylon TR Controls:
- Mites (including two-spotted spider mites)
- Adult Fungus Gnats
(See label for additional insects controlled.)
Keys to Success:
- The top of the Pylon TR total release insecticide can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot diameter area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.